31 January, 2011

Smile.

Day 16 - Ten things that make you smile and a picture of yourself smiling.


I don't particularly like this picture of myself, but I wanted to post it because it's a picture of an actual smile... not just one I do for the camera.

1. My own animals... and animals of all kinds. I have an insane amount of love in my heart for them.

2. Clear beautiful days.

3. Playing an amazing show.

4. Compliments... even if I don't know how to take them well, they still make me smile.

5. Corey's Raddah face... and basically any silly little thing he does to make me laugh.

6. Stupid corny jokes.

7. Falling in a public place.

8. Seeing a band I've been dying to see.

9. Meeting someone I've been dying to meet.

10. When someone has gone out of their way to show me how much I mean to them.

1 comment:

Jackie Marks said...

Not sure why you don't like that picture of yourself... You always look beautiful!