03 January, 2011

Day 1

A few of the blogs I read on tumblr are doing this 25 day challenge so I figured I'd start out the new year with it as well.

Day 1 - Your favorite picture of yourself and one interesting fact for every year you’ve been alive.


1. As of February, I have not had red meat for 13 years.

2. The techincal term for the type of vegetarian I am is pesco-vegetarian meaning I do not eat red meat or poultry, but I do occasionally eat seafood.

3. I'm insanely emotional to the point where I cry over other peoples pain.

4. I think the female form is a million times more beautiful than that of men.

5. I can sing, play the guitar and the piano.

6. I can draw, but it stresses me out. I haven't finished an all out drawing for years now.

7. Besides being a mother, seeing Europe is my top priority.

8. Feminism aside, I would love to be a housewife.

9. I would love to live on the west coast, but I honestly can't picture myself being that far away from my family.

10. One of my original hopes for this blog was for it to someday turn into a tour blog when I "make it big."

11. When I was 15 I gave up the idea of becoming a lead singer, instead I picked up the guitar thinking it would be easier because I wouldn't have to talk.

12. I decided I would try out for a band while driving back to my apartment in Manchester. I was driving on 293, the part where you can see Arms Park, and singing a super old 90s song at the top of my lungs. I didn't actually go to an audition until many months later.

13. After I auditioned for Acrida, I decided that if they didn't want me I would try to get into Suicide Girls. (Much happier with this outcome, lol)

14. Including Corey, I've only had 3 major boyfriends.

15. My eyes used to be a much darker blue than they are now.

16. After I broke up with my most recent ex the only thing that comforted me at night was The Mighty Boosh. It's such a mindless show that it allowed me to rest my head and sleep.

17. I no longer believe in second chances as far as a relationship goes. Once we say goodbye, that's it.

18. I think monogamy is against human nature, but I cannot bring myself to go against it because of my jealousy.

19. I've always been the performer of the family. I used to recruit family members and friends to put on plays or shows. It would drive my family CRAZY.

20. I over-analyze everything.

21. I'm super open, but barely trust anyone.

22. I love to take in my surroundings. There are times where I'll just sit somewhere in complete silence and absorb every sense, then write in my head how I would describe it.

23. I stare at shadows in peoples faces while they talk to me and imagine how I would draw them.

24. I read lips to try and minimize the amount of times I say "What!?" to you.

No comments: