19 January, 2011

Anon.

So not going to lie to you, blog followers.... I'm getting a little bored with this challenge (If you couldn't tell from my last post). But I vowed to do it, so I'm finishing this bitch. Though, instead of just doing ONE post for today, I'm going to do two. I've been slacking a little bit, so I figured this would be the best way to get on track... aaaand the best way to speed this up a bit.


Day 8 - Ten things you’d like to say to ten different people, without using names.

1. I love you, but you scare me sometimes.

2. I generally don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth.

3. You made a HUGE mistake with her.

4. When we're together I feel like a stronger person. Despite what may have happened in the past, you still understand me better than just about everyone else.

5. I'm so happy we're friends. I've had the best adventures with you. You make me want to be a stronger, more adventurous person.

6. You're such a phenomenal writer. I always forget you're so much younger than I am. I feel like everyone does and that's why they hold you to such high standards. You have insane amount of potential... don't let yourself get lost along the way. 

7. If anything ever happened to you I honestly don't think I could continue living. You have my 100% unconditional love, forevs.

8. You're fascinating, yet I know next to nothing about you. I would love to get to know you better, but I don't think it will ever happen. A part of me is sad because of that.

9. I'll admit, at first I wanted you to be miserable... Now I just want you to be happy and to get what you've been waiting so long for.

10. I hate that I don't fully trust you because I like you a lot, but because of the opinions of everyone else I feel like I have to keep you at a distance.



Day 9 - Your favorite blog.

Hyperbole and a Half... definitely my favorite blog EVER. Read it and be cool like me :)

No comments: