09 September, 2008

Mirror on the wall, paint the picture.





So my first photo shoot... Let me tell you how absolutely terrifying this was. I usually hate, ABSOLUTELY HATE pictures of myself. I feel like I am one of the least photogenic people ever, so to willingly let someone photograph me was a big step for my recovering self esteem. I am extremely pleased with the way they came out. It was amazing that I only hated a few of them. This was actually fun, and the places we went to were absolutely beautiful. I liked it so much that I might actually do it again. Imagine that? This doesn't mean that I don't still hate taking pictures, but it does help me think that I can actually be pretty sometimes. Yay me! Yay self esteem!

Heather's Photo Myspace (the girl who took my pictures)
My Photobucket Album with the rest of the pictures I stole (the password is my first and last name with no spaces)

Thanks to everyone who gave me such nice compliments. It means a whole hell of a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Beautiful...