26 September, 2008

Holy woah.



Check it! I'm in a movie, kinda. The movie is called "Boundaries of Attraction" featuring the one and only Rob Kersey and directed by Jamie Fessenden (of Dunkirk Studios).

Since I was an extra, and my band created our song "Unspoken" for the movie, I was able to see the first version of it. Let me say, I was very impressed! Definitely go here or here to check out Dunkirk Studios and to see when you can actually see the movie for yourself!

I'm in it for probably a total of a minute. If you look closely in some scenes you can see me in the background. In the beginning I even have 3 whole lines! One of which is in the trailer. Betcha didn't see me...

This was a lot of fun to participate in, even though I was only there for one day. So thanks Rob and Jamie for the opportunity ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sammi! You did a great job in the film! I hope we can get you in another production sometime.