11 August, 2008

Why Fredrico? Why?


Dear Fredrico,
You have been my best friend since I was 16. The first time we met you were about 3 and we instantly formed a bond. Soon after I found out you were a boy who enjoyed masochism from time to time (to make the gas light go away). You've been so reliable for so long, you even got me to a gas station safely every time, even when you had been on empty for close to 2 days. Now Fredrico, why today? I know I've been ignoring your sickness for so long, but you have to understand the situation I am in. You knew once I had the money I would fix you up good as new! You just needed to wait another month or 2, and you came so close! I saw you struggling a few days ago when the check engine light started flashing and you almost stalled in the middle of the street. And thank you so much for fixing yourself just enough to get me up to the lake. I'm sorry for pushing you so hard yesterday, but I had to get you out of the mud. Now I'm not mad at you, old friend, I only wished you could have given me just a little bit more time. I have to leave you at the strange mechanics until Saturday now, and when I get back, who knows how much more time we will have together. We might have to trade you in. I wish you could have let me know what I was doing wrong sooner. Like, when I had the money to spend because now I'm afraid we'll have to say goodbye. I'll miss you good buddy, thanks for all the good times. Sorry I couldn't do anything sooner to fix you.

Love always and forever,
Sammi.

1 comment:

ImitationAsian said...

I didn't even see you take that picture, and I was standing right next to you! Poor Fredrico.