05 August, 2008

Bensons: Part Duex.

Edit: I added 2 pictures I found on google of Benson's back the the day. It's pretty friggin' awesome. I'm hoping to find more. My goal is to find an old map.



Chris, Ali and I went for a walk in Benson's yesterday where we basically just finished what Chris and I (and a handful of others) started about 5 years ago now. It took me 5 years to get back here and actually see what I wanted to see, the abandoned buildings and cages. Turns out the group of us back in '03 went completely the wrong way. We basically walked around marshlands for a few hours. Even visiting it during the day was scary enough, so despite being disappointed about not seeing the buildings, I'm glad I waited until the day to explore them.

I've finally decided on 2 books I'm going to write. The first one being a revised, longer version of a story I started when I was probably about 15, and the second will be an autobiography of sorts. I'll explain more tomorrow.

No comments: