10 May, 2010

Positive Thought of the Day #1

Right around the time when I first started this blog I was at the peak of my weight gain (rounding the corner of 140). I remember making a goal that by the time I went to London I wanted to be back down to 118. Well, I never made it to London, but currently that is how much I weigh. For the first time in a very long time I'm starting to accept my body. I've been working pretty hard, especially the past month or so, to get myself in some sort of shape and to try and be more active. When I stepped on the scale Saturday I couldn't have been more proud of myself. Now comes the hard part, NOT gaining anything back. I'm not one of those girls who can eat/(not) do whatever she wants. A couple of bad eating days and I can gain 5 pounds like THAT. My ultimate goal is 110, but for now I'm definitely proud that I've made it this far.

2 comments:

ImitationAsian said...

Congrats!!!! ^_^


((Now if only I could get back to my weight of 150, that'd make me happy!)

Unknown said...

Hi,

You've got a really wonderful weblog. To turn into a prosperous man or woman the basic factor should be to have positive thinking.