25 November, 2009

Thankful.

I just discovered new features to my little blog thing. You can now "follow" my blog... so totally do that all 8 of you :) Kay?

I have so many things in my life that I am incredibly thankful for. Here's just a few:

• Corey... for being my constant companion, for not giving up on me, for making me feel beautiful and loved... and for caring about me.

• Ali... for being my sister, best friend and a reason to keep on living.

• My friends... for always making me feel loved, beautiful and cared about.

• My family... for always loving me, listening to me, helping me and always supporting me in my decisions, even if they don't agree.

• My band... for being my creative outlet and for allowing me to be a part of such a crazy, fun and intense rollercoaster ride.

• My dog and cat... for being excited to see me every single day, and for all of the unconditional love they have for me.

• My car... for holding up quite nicely :)

• My job... even though we have our disagreements, I'm glad you're still deciding to pay me.

• The internet... for being my remedy for boredom and for helping me connect and reconnect with so many amazing people.


I hope you all know how much you mean to me. Every nice word, every joke, every hang out provides me with what I need to continue on every day. I appreciate everything everyone has done and said, and I make sure I give you all back everything you give me. You all mean the world to me.

Happy Thanksgiving :)

No comments: